I blame Tevez

Joga Bonito said:
Can't bring myself to slag off Mancini or the players who have been with us this year, Tevez on the other hand going for a 6 month vacation looks to have cost us the most this year.

Why can't you slag off Mancini or any players? If no one gave negative criticism no body would ever improve. That's why when people are doing bad we have to tell them for them to improve.

I can slag Mancini, his tactics and his lack of plan b, and his blind faith in a child(Balo) needs to change.

Though I agree with you that Tevez should've been with us the entire season and he'll be the ONLY player to blame. The players have always given their 100% just look at their reactions at the end. Milner, Komps, Hart crying.

The manager is the one that needs to be blamed. His abilities are not what our awesome club needs/wants. We need an upgrade. O'Neil or Jose for me.

nikatomcfc said:
Joga Bonito said:
Can't bring myself to slag off Mancini or the players who have been with us this year, Tevez on the other hand going for a 6 month vacation looks to have cost us the most this year.

wrong.

Mancini's team.Mancini's decisions,he has decided to keep Tevez.why on earth did he do that?offers were made around 35 million.and we rejected,and now it looks like we'll sell him for 20 K

Mancini out

Who the fuck made these offers? Inter 'apparently' offered 20 million which is a joke for a player of his quality and Milan offered to take him on loan? Hardly 35 million and any bids made for him would be a decision for the board, not Mancini.

The loss of Tevez , for so long , certainly didn't do us any favours ...... and come to that neither has his return , so far!

But a lack of goals , a lack of professionalism , lack of focus , and a lack of desire , has cost us this title ....... especially since the turn of the year!

Not sure if ths is thread is serious. If it is, it's the most stupid thread of the night.

Tevez is a saint compared to balotelli.

Mayor West said:
Not sure if ths is thread is serious. If it is, it's the most stupid thread of the night.

Tevez is a saint compared to balotelli.

This must be a wum.

ForzaMancini said:
nikatomcfc said:
Joga Bonito said:

wrong.

Mancini's team.Mancini's decisions,he has decided to keep Tevez.why on earth did he do that?offers were made around 35 million.and we rejected,and now it looks like we'll sell him for 20 K

Mancini out

Who the fuck made these offers? Inter 'apparently' offered 20 million which is a joke for a player of his quality and Milan offered to take him on loan? Hardly 35 million and any bids made for him would be a decision for the board, not Mancini.

Well from what I remember that seems about right. Also iirc the one of the reasons the fat Argie bastard was brought back was contractual. If the fucker didn't play in a certain amount of games he got to walk away on a free. Then you have to think about the FFP rules as well as I'm sure we would get hammered by them if we don't get value for money of the fat, ugly, twisted, little troll of a man.

I don't blame him. He's not the reason why we're so shit now.

ForzaMancini said:
nikatomcfc said:
Joga Bonito said:

wrong.

Mancini out

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/16/corinthians-40m-bid-carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... rlos-tevez</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.