I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Just had my results back today. My meniscus is torn in two places. An operation is needed. The first thing I asked was how long the recovery is?. 12 weeks, 6 with a brace to keep my knee secure and another 6 for healing. Depressed.
I know someone who has a guitar to sell (used twice) and a Bert Wheedon 'Teach yourself guitar' book (never opened) if you're interested.

Just had my results back today. My meniscus is torn in two places. An operation is needed. The first thing I asked was how long the recovery is?. 12 weeks, 6 with a brace to keep my knee secure and another 6 for healing. Depressed.
Now you know how Roque Santa Cruz felt

They told me 12 weeks to recover how long was your recovery mate?
Sounds about right, I probably tried to do too much after about 9 weeks as it was feeling fine but I didn't really take the physio too seriously.
That might have set me back a month but no one to blame but myself.
That was about 4 or 5 years ago now and I have no pain or limitations on movement, so you'd be in for a frustrating few months but real long term gain.
I'd recommend getting it done asap so you can get back to normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.