I can no longer talk to other fans about football...

A daily battle.

But it can work in our favour

The performance from the players was an Up Yours from the players to the shameless critics. The fans support for City and Mancini was brilliant at Fulham.

Marvin said:
A daily battle.

The performance from the players was an Up Yours from the players to the shameless critics. The fans support for City and Mancini was brilliant at Fulham.

Yes, but the fans need to be consistent in their support , not boo mancini and the team one week when we are losing or drawing and then mock ourselves the next week when we are winning.The fans should always give a 110% for the manager and team whether we are winning or losing.

Ragnarok said:
Marvin said:
A daily battle.

Yes, but the fans need to be consistent in their support , not boo mancini and the team one week when we are losing or drawing and then mock ourselves the next week when we are winning.The fans should always give a 110% for the manager and team whether we are winning or losing.

All teams get booed when not performing too well at home. we've had it,scum,chelsea,arse,spuds,dippers etc have too... goes with the territory..
Hi expectations low tollerance..

think you have it bad?

I live with my wife (rag) 4 kids all lads 17-25 (rags) everytime scum are on tv the house is occupied with 9 rags (family+inlaws) and me.

when city had fuckall i never had any problems but now?
me and the wife have had serious rows over citys success and its got to the point where ill watch football alone upstairs, I nearly fuckin killed her derby day when she called me a glory hunter, i asked her what one was and she didnt know!(fukin wum of a brother put her up to it)
If i say one single thing wrong about utd she goes fukin mad despite knowing fuckall bout football and moaning like fuck about me watching it everynight

never had any of this when we were a shit side

No such thing as a 110%. That's cliched football twaddle.

.....and as for supporting the team whatever the performance, I agree but whilst at the game. I wholeheartedly reserve the right to question, debate or even criticise where it is merited. It is what comes with being a football fan.

However, I do resent it when fans of other clubs spout nonsense about City. It's a bit like someone criticising your missus, they would get a sore nose if they did but I can because she's my missus. Same principle.

No different to what's on here after defeats these days.

Too many football fans get their opinions from the press and message boards these days. It's about time everyone went back to saying what they see!

roach3 said:
think you have it bad?

I live with my wife (rag) 4 kids all lads 17-25 (rags) everytime scum are on tv the house is occupied with 9 rags (family+inlaws) and me.

me and the wife have had serious rows over citys success and its got to the point where ill watch football alone upstairs, I nearly fuckin killed her derby day when she called me a glory hunter, i asked her what one was and she didnt know!(fukin wum of a brother put her up to it)
If i say one single thing wrong about utd she goes fukin mad despite knowing fuckall bout football and moaning like fuck about me watching it everynight

You need more kids

Its the same here in Norway, when I tell people my team is City they instantly looks down on me and come with stupid comments. Even people who have known me for years act like that nowadays. Its pretty damn crazy.

I have a Spanish mate who is A Real fan. He said to me a few days ago,

'I hate Man City, They have no soul, they are trying to buy trophies and never give managers a chance'

The same Real Madrid who for as long as I can remember buy 6/7 players a season, leave stars to rot and break the transfer record time after time. Oh and I cant remember the last time a manager there lasted more than a year. It just shows the crap people read and hear sinks in. I feel its jealousy, any other club in the world would want our finances. When Real, Chelsea, United etc.. spend Millions to buy a title they are applauded.

You know what i have found the usual moan moan fans without even a decent convo, normally spurs fans, not amazing as i live in London but my new boss is an Arsenal supporter and he loves the fact there is a new team in the mix (i think he must of gone crazy.) My brother is a West Ham and loves the fact that we didnt last season but hopefully eventually stop Spurs doing anything and even my new mate the Liverpool supporter says "you are Mancs but your the better Mancs"

All my family are blue so no worries there<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm --<br /><br />
roach3 said:
think you have it bad?

Not being funny mate but 4 kids and you couldnt make 1 a blue, who wears the trousers in your house

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.