I can see a classic City moment brewing here...

HardyBarlow

Ticket office in meltdown, Cheap tickets to get the fans off the sofa to the stadium, full house for the second leg.....

Larruped 4-0 in Hamburg. Tie over.

HardyBarlow said:
Ticket office in meltdown, Cheap tickets to get the fans off the sofa to the stadium, full house for the second leg.....

then the typical thing would be to win 4-0 at coms and go out on pens!

HardyBarlow said:

Not predicting we will go through but it will be a close tie over 2 legs. I feel the squad is starting to look very strong and at home we can beat anyone.

vincent said:
HardyBarlow said:

Not predicting we will go through but it will be a close tie over 2 legs. I feel the squad is starting to look very strong and at home we can beat anyone.

And away we can beat fkn no one :(

A full house with 3,000 mad Hamburg fans. It will be an incredible atmosphere and may finally kick the new place into action.

I'm very jealous of all of you who are going.

HardyBarlow said:

I've got to be honest and say that that has been niggling me all week, too.

To be completely typical City, we would win the home game 3-0.

How long before "Halpo" or one of the other tubthumpers jump on this thread and accuse you of negativity? PMSL

Boj aint in the UEFA or Bulgaria squad. More likely Shay and Dunne injure each other for the season on a freak ketchup passing incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.