I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

ive managed as many away games as i have ever done before this season.

however 50 ticket, 50 travel, 40 accomodation 5 days after tonight is simply a no chance. not when im struggling to keep my house out of the hands of the bank ffs

The price we charged them is irrelevant really. Personally I have followed City home and away for decades but this season has just become one too many as far as away games are concerned. I can't justify the cost of not just this game but many others as well and I think for most fans the cost not the distance or the fact it is on TV is the deciding factor. It is costing me £50 + transport for me and my daughter to go to Blackburn so how can I justify virtually the same for tonight for just me as well the the £000's for the weekend.

It is understandable with our forthcoming wembley weekender, I have been lucky to get a ticket off a generous bluemooner, as my changing situation means I can now go to the game tonight.

However, realistically the teams around us in the league and other 'big' teams would have sold this out no problem - even those teams south of Birmingham.

BillyMC said:
sniff said:
No we have 30k+ most of who forked out £50- £60 per ticket, then the same again on travel, then a few beers, something to eat, a programme. so the large majority will be spending the best part of £300 this comming weekend.

Also wembley ticket £50.... Anfield £47... their comes a time where i just think its a joke. You might call it lack of loyalty, i call it stupid price for a shitty club

No disrespect pal but going to Anfield is not going to see a shitty club. Its one of the best away days of the year. We charged them £48 to come to COMS.

All opinion i suppose, been for the last four years, never been the best away day for me. The end is garbage with no room in near the bar, and the police confiscated my dog lead........

I dont see Anfield as the great awe inspiring stadium anymore, maybe your a little older than me and remember it better. Personaly ive had better away days

ForeverCity said:
I'm Not Making a Thread for this as i don't wanna clog the forum.
REMEMBER EVERYONE GOING TO LIVERPOOL, THAT WE ARE DOING THE POZNAN BEFORE KICK OFF WHILE LIVERPOOL FANS SING YNWA.

boring

howfen blue said:
ForeverCity said:
I'm Not Making a Thread for this as i don't wanna clog the forum.
REMEMBER EVERYONE GOING TO LIVERPOOL, THAT WE ARE DOING THE POZNAN BEFORE KICK OFF WHILE LIVERPOOL FANS SING YNWA.

boring

yes u r.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.