I Cannot Wait for Saturday

You are joking me aren't you????? Not another one!!!! Is there any chance we might get a PL Season??? :-( :-)
City don't have a fixture on the weekend of 18/19 November, so it must be then. Just about every football fan I speak to (not just City fans) really dislike them.
Personally I rarely watch England games, though I did catch the Italy one the other night. In fairness it wasn't a bad game, but still not worth disrupting the whole bloody weekends fixtures for!

Next international break, I will watch the game of World Cup qualifiers, team China vs Thailand.

City don't have a fixture on the weekend of 18/19 November, so it must be then. Just about every football fan I speak to (not just City fans) really dislike them.
Personally I rarely watch England games, though I did catch the Italy one the other night. In fairness it wasn't a bad game, but still not worth disrupting the whole bloody weekends fixtures for!
Anything for less of Gareth Southgate on our TV screens gets a big thumbs up from me.
We'll probably ending seeing him in the house of commons once he's finished with the national team

I am so looking forward to the start of club football once again, with Rodri returning, John Stones back, the improved fitness of Jack and Bernardo, the gradual emergence of KDB, and minutes for Oscar Bobb, a huge prospect. International week just doesn't have the same appeal, to me, and the forum is awash with non-football talk (much needed at the current time) rather than what we really are here for. Good luck to all fellow blues on Saturday and for the rest of the season.

I just want to see us win again, and if I am lucky get another one straight after mate :)

Buzzin for it. Drink in town before the game, drinks after, viddles and then Academy 2 for The Undertones and then for a couple after.

After seeing Bobb in the Euro 21s I am surprised he is getting game time this season.

I didn't have him as a huge prospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.