"I couldn't believe he stood toe-to-toe with five bouncers"

I was sure I'd seen that smug sneering rag twat somewhere before. Is this the same bloke ?

tumblr_lhudhrXE8f1qg0zbwo1_500.jpg

Mario-Balotelli-crash-car-lampost+cropped.jpg

stony said:
I was sure I'd seen that smug sneering rag twat somewhere before. Is this the same bloke ?

tumblr_lhudhrXE8f1qg0zbwo1_500.jpg

Mario-Balotelli-crash-car-lampost+cropped.jpg

Well spotted detective!
So yeh photo shop job, think he just wants to be famous too?!?!
Sad red twunt.

I'm still on the fence with this guy but there is no doubt about his marketing potential for the club.
We are owned by a consortium who have very cleverly used the sheiks original oil wealth to formulate highly succesful companies in varying fields all over the world.We were not bought by some philanthropist; some serious players are involved in this group and a return on investment, after a good few years, to become a globally recognised brand is forefront in their minds. Balotelli has the potential, through clever PR and his own natural wackiness, plus his undoubted talent, to propel the club's image in a very big way. If we could win the FA cup, with him involved, our profile would rocket. Fingers crossed.

Then again I'm a bit of a nutter, so would earning £150K per week
change that? Probably not! I'd probably be worse. You are what you are I guess!
Fcuk it where do you get those hats from again ;) lol.

Rochdale Blue said:
Enlarge the photo in Windows Photo Viewer or Photoshop. The edges around the clown giving Mario two fingers definitely look ragged. Looks like a photoshop job to me.
Yes it's a fake but the details on the lad aren't:)boy is he getting some shit.
It is funny but when you do something like this you should let people in on the joke or it can get out of hand.

hahah...i like his intro to his official web site... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mariobalotelli.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mariobalotelli.it/</a>

Like a few have said, how can you not love Mario?

Will be a legend at this club if he stays long enough

Rude is directly opposite my bar/club haunt (Le Bateau) in Liverpool, am very disappointed to have missed out on this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.