I couldnt have put it better myself

daveduke67 said:
Respect to OP for correctly using 'have' instead of 'of' after the word could(n't) in the subject title.

Don't know why it annoys me so much but it does.

Rant over

Thank you

Building up your post count i see? ;-)

I suppose I should've used the apostrophe in the contraction but I didn't think it overly necessary considering the context.

But my lax attitudes to some vernacular does not stretch to 'could of'!

Us grammar schools boys must've learned summat den!

May be alot of changes yes, but i cant see us letting alot of the match day squad leave. Remember next season new rules come in regarding squads so i cant see us ditching home grown talent like Ireland Richards etc as these will make up the qouta in the squad.

I can see the fringe players going, people like garido, petrov, benjani and about 10 of the players we seem to have out on loan.

We do definatly need new full backs, Bridge is just an awful footballers, has anyone ever seen him cross to one of our players? Our current fullbacks simply do not stop crosses coming into the box and are weak going forward.

Creativity is needed also in midfield and perhaps better qaulity than SWP for pushing for a starting 11. Remember Bellamy isnt getting any younger and we do need a top class striker, someone who knows where to position himself, take chances.
The difference last night was Spurs always had Crouch and Defoe in the box where we had Ade on the left wing, right wing and anywhere but the box on many occasions and Tevez far too deep too often. perhaps thats down to a poor midfield but its a problem at the moment

Blue Coop, good analysis. One thing I fear (though fear may be a harsh term) is that the Lescott-Kompany will probably not be what we start with. As of now obviously Kolo is still here and even with Boateng more than likely in the mix I would probably expect another CB in, as well.

Hope it doesn't mean the end for Onuoha, and hopefully Boyata can go on loan somewhere and get some valuable experience.

Ade has been good this season, he'll be even better next one once Tevez starts to pass him the ball instead of shooting, when Ade is stood in 400 yards of empty space

Damocles said:
Ade has been good this season, he'll be even better next one once Tevez starts to pass him the ball instead of shooting, when Ade is stood in 400 yards of empty space

Or when we have a midfield maestro capable of playing a through ball?

Damocles said:

Noticed that myself, dont think them 2 get along

Why did the article mention Bellamy but not Adebayor or Santa Cruz, neither of who are Champions League quality. Incidentally, De Jong and Fulup were probably our best players on the night, although Tevez undoubtedly had a couple of purple patches.

When Bridge signed up for the club, I was really thrilled as I had high thoughts of the lad... but I must confess this season has made me change my mind. He doesn't suck, but I'm afraid he's not top four, or even top six full back material.
He doesn't even look like he's caring anymore.

If he would accept it, and kept on working to improve his game, I'd keep him as a second choice, but would he be willing to do that once again (referring to Chelsea and A. Cole)? Doubtful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.