I did it!

Miami Weiss

2 whole days without checking Bluemoon, News now, SSN or the paper etc.
I login to find we still haven't signed anyone!? can't wait till we do.

Any serious updates?

Guy-Smiling.gif

we went into talks with madrid about signing gago and higuin, huguain is not for sale though.

talks with dzeko's representatives are also taking place

and finally we're set to meet with the board of valencia over a move for david silva but it has been re-arranged to next week some time as cook had other commitments.

Cant say that i know a lot about the lad. Was meant to be very good for his age but his hype seems to have died down.

Sloppyjoshua said:
we went into talks with madrid about signing gago and higuin, huguain is not for sale though.

and finally we're set to meet with the board of valencia over a move for david silva but it has been re-arranged to next week some time as cook had other commitments.

Can I just point out as somebody who has followed Madrid for years, that this comment was made by their Sporting Director, who has about as much say in transfers as I do.

Perez wants Higuain gone, the rumours have been circulating about it all season.

Damocles said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

Can I just point out as somebody who has followed Madrid for years, that this comment was made by their Sporting Director, who has about as much say in transfers as I do.

Perez wants Higuain gone, the rumours have been circulating about it all season.
I concur, not to mention this sporting director has also been quoted, rubbishing Mourinho, all season long, throwing his weight behind Pelligrini, stating that he wont be sacked, not to mention he is also a fellow Argentinian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.