It hasn't upset me as much as I thought I would

Yep don't care. I'm with OP. Man it's just a game. We got our health and family and jobs to worry about. Fuck football. We lost. Move on. The players have the bear it not us. They have a cushy lifestyle to worry about this in a few days. Whereas we got other issues I'm sure. Where the next pay cheque comes etc etc. Brave it out.

I'm honestly not as sad/upset as I thought I'd be.

Obviously I wanted us to win, there's no denying that and it stings to lose any game but I remember back to that 4-3 against United and I was floored for days... I'm already a bit "meh, we'll have a lash at it next season" already

I wouldn't go as far as to say I don't care but I'm more disappointed than upset.

Yes & No. I am more disappointed that I will have to hear the same shit shoved down our throats next season. Thicker skin needed.

I still can’t believe we lost to Chelsea. If it had been the rags/dipper or Barca/real/Bayern I would have been more annoyed.

I can see what you are saying tho.

We have won a lot recently so maybe that is the reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.