I don't kno if any on has noticed...

Don't worry matey and well done for taking the ribbing in good spirit.

Good grammar is not compulsary on Bluemoon.

Although it should be

Bluemoon99 said:
But how thick are some people that write news papers!!!

"The Manchester City defender, captain of the England Under-21 side who were beaten 2-0 by France on Tuesday night, rejected Lampard's idea that modern football's shift away from the culture of apprentices cleaning boots and sweeping terraces has lessened their appetite for success.

"Maybe he knows people like that, but in terms of a lot of the young players I know, it's not a case of too much too soon," said the 22-year-old. "You are given a grounding. At City it was hard at the Academy. You don't just walk into a professional contract."

surely the editor of the paper would have noticed that theres a 22 year old playing in the Under 21's!! There so thick!!!
kno, any on and the underlined.

You may be thick.

Bluemoon99 said:
But how thick are some people that write news papers!!!

"The Manchester City defender, captain of the England Under-21 side who were beaten 2-0 by France on Tuesday night, rejected Lampard's idea that modern football's shift away from the culture of apprentices cleaning boots and sweeping terraces has lessened their appetite for success.

"Maybe he knows people like that, but in terms of a lot of the young players I know, it's not a case of too much too soon," said the 22-year-old. "You are given a grounding. At City it was hard at the Academy. You don't just walk into a professional contract."

surely the editor of the paper would have noticed that theres a 22 year old playing in the Under 21's!! There so thick!!!

ooooooh the Irony :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.