I dont know any of you lot

allan harper said:
Im shit at penaltys and have dodgey tash.....

P.s

also carnt spell my own name...

I thought you was a decent signing though

Rascal said:
BillyShears said:
Things have changed Rascal...and not for the better...I guess it's the law of averages...

I do read a bit every now and again.

Good debates are hard to find

Not surprising when most posters seem to revert to "type"...

Tafia, crocks, waste of money, shit defender, marketing speak, no tactics, shit tactics, spin spin spin, blame it Elano, blame it on Hughes, blame it on the boogie....blah blah blah...

Remember that TV show about the family who won the lottery and turned on each other...very fitting.

BillyShears said:
mackenzie said:
This is a heart warming thread, isn't it?.

Old adversaries having a laugh.

Love it.

Indeed Sharon. Too often we lose sight of the ties which bind us in the first place...

BTW, I missed you at Blackburn...was a great day out...even if I did have to listen to De Niro's incessant whining about "those bloody Turks..."..................;- )

I'll pm you or text you soon.

mackenzie said:
BillyShears said:
Indeed Sharon. Too often we lose sight of the ties which bind us in the first place...

BTW, I missed you at Blackburn...was a great day out...even if I did have to listen to De Niro's incessant whining about "those bloody Turks..."..................;- )

I'll pm you or text you soon.

PM me your number please! My blackberry had an "accident" on Saturday night which has left me with no phone numbers...

Rascal said:
mackenzie said:
Nah, we are all older and wiser now. Billy is pushing 73.

And you're older I think? ;-)

Bluemoon is too cliquey for me nowadays

You should never have abdicated your thrown...it's been in-fighting every since...

I'm 22, i follow city home and away, i'm in love with danielle lloyd and have been for over 2 years, i love indie/rock and metal music and i am a football freestyler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.