I dont know any of you lot

TheMightyQuinn said:
Rascal said:
And i bet you are really popular with Spanish birds from dwnstairs

For a brief period I was but I looked a gift horse in the mouth, pissed on my chips, then into the wind and now live in another place altogether. You're close though!

Not Newport?

Rascal said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
For a brief period I was but I looked a gift horse in the mouth, pissed on my chips, then into the wind and now live in another place altogether. You're close though!

Not Newport?

PMSL! No, just 2 streets away in Cardiff. I haven't been there yet so it might be a right shit hole.

BlueSam said:
work at uni, electronics engineer... pink floyd + smashing pumpkins are my favourite band's.. trying to be a veggi..zooey deschanel and scarlett johansson are my ideal 3some ...ta da

You appear a good lad.

Lots of clowns on here nowadays

BlueSam said:
work at uni, electronics engineer... pink floyd + smashing pumpkins are my favourite band's.. trying to be a veggi..zooey deschanel and scarlett johansson are my ideal 3some ...ta da

We have a lot in common, I'm a veggie, love certain Smashing Pumpkins albums and would one day like to find myself balls deep inside Miss Johansson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.