I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

gemini630 said:
Bigga said:
Why would you want every photo to be me...??

Yeees, so do you know how to make the photos bigger so I can post photos of you all the time. As I don't know what you look like I could go through photos of sexy men and think they were all you. :p lol

Fook right off! Once you learn how to enlarge images, you'll be asking for the vote and trying to take over the world, next!!

Kitchen... NOW!!

SimonWebbeMAG_450x592.jpg

Ahhhhhh, now I know how to post pics!! Didn't take me long to find out!

This one will do for starters.

:-)

I'm not so bored in work after all!!

;-)

FuZzY said:

;-)

Thanks put a smile on my face, Fuzzy your a lass?

Bigga said:
gemini630 said:
Yeees, so do you know how to make the photos bigger so I can post photos of you all the time. As I don't know what you look like I could go through photos of sexy men and think they were all you. :p lol

Fook right off! Once you learn how to enlarge images, you'll be asking for the vote and trying to take over the world, next!!

Kitchen... NOW!!

Sssh mate...all that shouting will hurt her delicate ears. And besides...i think she's mowing the lawn.

Bigga said:
gemini630 said:

Kitchen... NOW!!

Lol awwww you caught me out, fine. :-p

gemini630 said:
FuZzY said:

;-)

I certainly am!

p.s ladies, I think we should hijack the "Best Arse" thread!!

;-)

FuZzY said:
gemini630 said:

I certainly am!

p.s ladies, I think we should hijack the "Best Arse" thread!!

;-)

There's a best arse thread?! lol i'm up for hijacking it. Nice to see you and blubird1, don't know how you've put up with this lot. :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.