I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

tueartsboots said:
rvvtk9.jpg

2zevu9y.jpg

Sharon. I'm being forced at gunpoint to post these pics. Women and technology ??

I have loved that man for YEARS. I watched Our Friends in the North purely for Ecclestone, but then when I saw Craig I was absolutely smitten. He played Geordie and then he appeared in Moll Flanders about a year after. Then he disappeared (think he went back to acting school or something).

When he was mentioned as JB and I fell in love all over again.

Bluebird1 said:
jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
Hi Jim, long time no speak. That was sooooo funny. Cor, his shorts left nothing to the imagination. Pop by the Blue Moon Off Topic Inn and say hi to me and Claire.
Sue
Evening Sue. I thought you hinted earlier at being a er, "lady of a certain age". Isn't Joe a bit young for you? You'll corrupt him!!

Damn, I hoped you'd forgotten that! Certain age is 21+ lol. Perhaps he'd like to be corrupted.
Your surname isn't Robinson, is it? As in "The Graduate"! ;-)

jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
Hi Jim, long time no speak. That was sooooo funny. Cor, his shorts left nothing to the imagination. Pop by the Blue Moon Off Topic Inn and say hi to me and Claire.
Sue
Evening Sue. I thought you hinted earlier at being a er, "lady of a certain age". Isn't Joe a bit young for you? You'll corrupt him!!

Damn, I hoped you'd forgotten that! Certain age is 21+ lol. Perhaps he'd like to be corrupted.
Your surname isn't Robinson, is it? As in "The Graduate"! ;-)

No, but it seems like a very nice idea to me.

jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
No, but it seems like a very nice idea to me.
Look; you can't go around shag, sorry, leading our players astray. It's just not on. You'll have to control yourself!

Sorry

* hangs head in shame *
Well done Sue! Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I'm proud of you!

But Jim, I don't want to recover!!!

I understand; you're in denial! It'll take time, but you will be able to resist young men again! Trust me, I'm a doc........ No, on second thoughts, I better not use that old one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.