I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

clairepartyring said:
I like!!!!
Redknapp_Jamie_564272.jpg

How about this little dish??????
I have to be honest here Claire; I prefer his missus!!!! I would post a pic; however, I do realise that this is a thread for pics of lads, so I'll defer!

BrowneBlueBird said:
Jamie is a dish! *Swoooooooooooooon*

Just hope he doesn't EVER start to twitch or look like him!!

red2.jpg

Does that shot in black and white not make it gratiutous anymore? Hope not!

BBB, that pic i put on of jamie, it looks as though the twitch is about to start,have a close look??

clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

red2.jpg

BBB, that pic i put on of jamie, it looks as though the twitch is about to start,have a close look??

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't say that

Gotta to admit Jimharri - Lousie is a very beautiful lady - so will let you have a little peek...........
images

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

red2.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't say that

Gotta to admit Jimharri - Lousie is a very beautiful lady - so will let you have a little peek...........
images

Louise is a lovely girl, but give Jim an inch and you know what you will get!!!!

clairepartyring said:
Louise is a lovely girl, but give Jim an inch and you know what you will get!!!!
Not sure what you're implying there Claire?! There's no magnifying glasses in my house, thank you very much!!
*shuffles uncomfortably in chair, whilst whistling nervously and staring at the ceiling*

jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
Not sure what you're implying there Claire?! There's no magnifying glasses in my house, thank you very much!!
*shuffles uncomfortably in chair, whilst whistling nervously and staring at the ceiling*

My mind says that this thread is now going to get taken up pics of louise redknapp with next to nothing on!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:

My mind says that this thread is now going to get taken up pics of louise redknapp with next to nothing on!!!!!
Funny you should mention that Claire....................... Nah, I wouldn't do that to you (not in this thread anyway)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.