I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:
jonathanrhysmeyersbrown.jpg

We are on to something here, shall we get him behind the bar in the ''inn''??

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Pretty purrrrrrrrrrrrrrleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I would be one VERY happy drunk bird!

Just for you..........and me if you dont mind.......hes in!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Pretty purrrrrrrrrrrrrrleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ahem, evening ladies! I'm with you on this one:-)

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:

Hola, you think that you could 'put up with him' doing a few shifts over at the in then????

Just for you..........and me if you dont mind.......hes in!!!!!![/quote]

Ahem, evening ladies! I'm with you on this one:-)[/quote]

Hola, you think that you could 'put up with him' doing a few shifts over at the in then????[/quote]

Well I guess it could be a bit of a nuisance him being there, he'll be rather a distraction but I think we could manage don't you

Bluebird1 said:

Ahem, evening ladies! I'm with you on this one:-)[/quote]

Hola, you think that you could 'put up with him' doing a few shifts over at the in then????[/quote]

Well I guess it could be a bit of a nuisance him being there, he'll be rather a distraction but I think we could manage don't you[/quote]

We will just have to take turns!!!!

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:

Well I guess it could be a bit of a nuisance him being there, he'll be rather a distraction but I think we could manage don't you[/quote]

We will just have to take turns!!!![/quote]

Don't think he'll have any energy left to serve behind the bar :-)

Afternoon Claire. I'd have thought you would be posting this fella;
sullenberger.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesley_Sullenberger" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesley_Sullenberger</a>
Especially after last night!!
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=109220&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=109220&start=10</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.