I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

Tell you what Amy & Claire; I'm going to butt out for a while, and observe discreetly. I don't want to be accused of hijacking your thread (too much of a gentleman, see?). Go easy on Tom though!

jimharri said:
Tell you what Amy & Claire; I'm going to butt out for a while, and observe discreetly. I don't want to be accused of hijacking your thread (too much of a gentleman, see?). Go easy on Tom though!

lol
ditching me are we????
well i'm not hanging around to take stick alone!!

tommcfc said:
jimharri said:

lol
ditching me are we????
well i'm not hanging around to take stick alone!!

jimharri said:

:) Do stick around! Remember, whatever floats your boat.

1FernandoTorres040707.jpg

amehh said:
jimharri said:

:) Do stick around!

as much as i'd love to
i think i'll turn in now
hopefully i'll wake up before city kick off! im knackered

out

amehh said:
jimharri said:

:) Do stick around! Remember, whatever floats your boat.

1FernandoTorres040707.jpg
Fair enough Amy; seeing as you asked so nicely. Mr Torres doesn't particularly "float my boat though"! Tom's a wuss though; no stamina, these young 'uns!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.