I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

hmm. There's nothing on wikipedia about our Khaldoon's private life. SINGLE BILLIONAIRE?

Dobsy87 said:
hmm. There's nothing on wikipedia about our Khaldoon's private life. SINGLE BILLIONAIRE?

lol billionaires are never single, plus don't Arabs have like a harem of 13 wives or something?

I'm too selfish to share so i couldnt put up with that lol

bluemoonchick said:
lilah said:
I tried really hard to avoid looking that far down but I have a bit of a foot phobia and they are just a bit horrid - sorry ;(

*goes back to admiring the other two*

tbh i'm with you on that one - i hate feet, cant even touch my own. I'm very careful not to look that far down on men. I'm usually lightheaded once you get down to the thighs anyway lol

Ah now thighs (hairy or otherwise) are something I can admire for hours ;) lol

28s9f6f.jpg

lilah said:
bluemoonchick said:
tbh i'm with you on that one - i hate feet, cant even touch my own. I'm very careful not to look that far down on men. I'm usually lightheaded once you get down to the thighs anyway lol

Ah now thighs (hairy or otherwise) are something I can admire for hours ;) lol

28s9f6f.jpg

Gosh!!

bluemoonchick said:
Dobsy87 said:

lol billionaires are never single, plus don't Arabs have like a harem of 13 wives or something?

No, they do not! pmsl, you legend.

The Qu'ran says the best number of wives is either one or four, 2 or 3 is a bad idea and any more is forbidden (I think). Still, it increases your chances with Khaldoon!

Dobsy87 said:
bluemoonchick said:

The Qu'ran says the best number of wives is either one or four, 2 or 3 is a bad idea and any more is forbidden (I think). Still, it increases your chances with Khaldoon!
Our owner has 2.

Cookie monster said:
Dobsy87 said:

Our owner has 2.

Really? Interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.