I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

bluemoonchick said:
blueice said:
I love Henry Cavill but my favourite guy from the Tudors has to be Max Brown (Edward Seymour). Haven't got a picture of him in costume but this was will do just nicely :)

article-1073331-02ADDC6D00000578-627_634x657.jpg

ooooohhhhh! yes please!!!!!!!

You wouldn't like the things he does with a red hot poker :S *shudders*

blue_bird said:
Right, you can all piss off, Gareth belongs to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ha ha x

I am very sorry b_b, but if you look through previous pages, you will find that i was the first to put Gareth on show!!!!!!!!!
He IS mine as well as Micah!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
blue_bird said:
Right, you can all piss off, Gareth belongs to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ha ha x

I am very sorry b_b, but if you look through previous pages, you will find that i was the first to put Gareth on show!!!!!!!!!

Claire, you can glady have Micah.....I have to have Gareth as a replacement for Valeri :-(

blue_bird said:
clairepartyring said:

Claire, you can glady have Micah.....I have to have Gareth as a replacement for Valeri :-(

No way, i am greedy, both of them !!!! Ha Ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.