I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

bluerachy86 said:
the supernatural boys :) ...... *PURRRRRR*
The-Gorgeous-Jensen-Ackles-jensen-ackles-40870_374_500.jpg
JensenAckles.jpg
He is hot, other one isn't.

jimharri said:
ussy said:
no offence but the way you girls are twking it sounds like you masturbate to these guys pics every night....... seriously it seems that way lol
Hope you've got your BUPA payments up to date mate. You might just be needing it!
lol shit......

Bluebird1 said:
ussy said:
no offence but the way you girls are twking it sounds like you masturbate to these guys pics every night....... seriously it seems that way lol

Isn't that what you guys do to the pics on the lasses thread? Pot and kettle and black;-)
well yeah but its weird when girls do it lol

Blueboylewis09 said:
ffs liam help me out here man pmsl. This thread is being took over by hot babes wanting it! Haha. I do not want men pics on this thread! Where are the girls?
Is that you Clarkie? Here's a clue, young Lewis. Look VERY carefully at the thread title

jimharri said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
ffs liam help me out here man pmsl. This thread is being took over by hot babes wanting it! Haha. I do not want men pics on this thread! Where are the girls?
Is that you Clarkie? Here's a clue, young Lewis. Look VERY carefully at the thread title
ha ha i am a right cock! I have edited my message out so i dont look like a right muppet ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.