I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

Bluemoon115 said:
When talking about GB in the futre, because of the likes of BARRYmore, I think you should just call him Gareth, just for clarity...

Gaz, I think you should tootle off to the lasses thread. This is for us ladies or is there something you want to tell us;-)

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
When talking about GB in the futre, because of the likes of BARRYmore, I think you should just call him Gareth, just for clarity...

Gaz, I think you should tootle off to the lasses thread. This is for us ladies or is there something you want to tell us;-)
Look, I'm an open minded guy (Gareth Barry is damn hot), I just think that to avoid confusion you should refer to him as Gareth. Afterall, you don't want people thinking you like Barrymore do you?

DO YOU?

(Trust you to ruin it Sue) :-P

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Look, I'm an open minded guy (Gareth Barry is damn hot), I just think that to avoid confusion you should refer to him as Gareth. Afterall, you don't want people thinking you like Barrymore do you?

DO YOU?

But I like Barry MORE than any other player.....

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:

DO YOU?

PMSL, you know me well:-)

blue_bird said:
Bluemoon115 said:

DO YOU?

But I like Barry MORE than any other player.....

Then call him Gareth, Gareth more, there's no-one called Garethmore (or Gareth Moore), Barry more on the otherhand, you setting yourself up...

(Quiet Sue)

For Claire:

vk2.jpg

vk1f.jpg

kompany031009.jpg

album_large_463678.jpg

kompanygat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.