I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

SambaBoys said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Ive got a 3rd in Media Studies....Im a boffin....

I like you because your a challenge.....Your spunky.....

Dont you work for a recruitment firm in Manchester? - Shhh...know one else is listning...its just me and you here........

I work for a recruitment firm in the North West...........

Are you a total idiot throughout you day to day life or do you just excel at it on here???

-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm --

PaulPowerShower said:
Ive got a 3rd in Media Studies....Im a boffin....

I like you because your a challenge.....Your spunky.....

Dont you work for a recruitment firm in Manchester? - Shhh...know one else is listning...its just me and you here........

Are you a total idiot throughout you day to day life or do you just excel at it on here???

Your bang into me...I can tell...but there is a Mrs PowerShower so this can only ever be a forum affair.....sorry about that.......Tell Steve Rickets i said hello - im off now... xx

PaulPowerShower said:
SambaBoys said:

-- Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm --

Your bang into me...I can tell...but there is a Mrs PowerShower so this can only ever be a forum affair.....sorry about that.......Tell Steve Rickets i said hello - im off now... xx

I really need to get better at this playing hard to get – you can see right through it!!! .......

P.S Steve is in Thailand I’m afraid I will pass on your regards when I see him!

For anyone who watches The Vampire Diaries - Ian Somerhalder.... nothing sexier than a bad boy vampire with come-to-bed blue eyes..... :-)

2z8dc1i.jpg
2exx2df.jpg

jtl0rb.jpg
9h2dlf.jpg

9vku4n.jpg

Cookie monster said:
Hello, Im back and I thought I would bump this thread back up.

guy.jpg

Daniel_Conn.jpg

daniel_conn11.JPG

Cookie monster... from the bottom of my heart - thank you, thank you, thank you!

*goes to lie down in a dark room ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.