I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

Dont think David has been on this thread,so he we go girls!!

In his prime!!

david-beckham-nude02-thumb.jpg

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:

In his prime!!

Oh yes:-)

No. Sorry got to disagree here girls, but the voice is a big turn off. Plus he is incredibly bland looking.

He might have a good body but there is nothing else about him that I find remotely attractive.

mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:

In his prime!!

No. Sorry got to disagree here girls, but the voice is a big turn off. Plus he is incredibly bland looking.

He might have a good body but there is nothing else about him that I find remotely attractive.

Wouldn't expect him to talk so that's not a problem lol

I think Becks is one of the most beautiful blokes that ever lived, but I dont like the above piccie..its too obvious.

Now this is much better, more natural. And sexier.

snkwht.jpg

mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:

In his prime!!

Fully agree - don't mind a pretty boy - but the whole Beckham package is not for me. I'm sure Vicky is happy with that knowledge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.