I Don't Normally Like "A Rag said..." Threads

LongsightM13 said:
Hey, there's a recession on over there.
If I sent you medals, you'd only melt them down or hawk them to the tinkers for beer money, Tayto crisps or Kimberly biscuits..

Never knew that story about the GAA, City and Hough End by the way, some of my relations played gaelic football there for years. What's the origin of that story, fella? It's a cracker.
Smithwick's beer, more like!

My old fella played for Offaly miners in the hurling when he was younger and he new a load of the GAA lads when they came over here in that period. Same interests and all that.
My Dad told me and also an old Irish bloke told me the same story, but he was a red aswell.
My old fella is a self educated sort of geezer, he spends his time reading and he loves his history, he has read somthing on the same lines since.
He would of kept it so i will try and get him to dig it out Longsight.

McnabsMustache83 said:
My old fella played for Offaly miners in the hurling when he was younger and he new a load of the GAA lads when they came over here in that period. Same interests and all that.
My Dad told me and also an old Irish bloke told me the same story, but he was a red aswell.
My old fella is a self educated sort of geezer, he spends his time reading and he loves his history, he has read somthing on the same lines since.
He would of kept it so i will try and get him to dig it out Longsight.
Cheers, much appreciated. That will get a good airing the next time I see certain people.

jimharri said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Smithwicks makes me boke... :-)...its rotten
Had to go googling that to find out the hell ''boke'' is! Don't mind Smithwick's actually, though I prefer a bottle or two of Stella or Miller.
LOL!whole new language over here mate!:)

My dad's brother lives in Manchester so he bred a little bit into us. Honestly at the start it wasn't even love for Man City it was just hatred for United, but after a while I fell in love with the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.