I don't want to go over old ground, but .....

Asa's left peg

Team supported
Some team in the CFG
.... I can't believe that after the lynch mob that came after mario from all sides of football and the media after the Parker ' stamp' that Terry gets rewarded for his blatent violent act with a rule change that allows him to potentially pick up the champs cup !

Just watched both on SS - Rant over

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
.... I can't believe that after the lynch mob that came after mario from all sides of football and the media after the Parker ' stamp' that Terry gets rewarded for his blatent violent act with a rule change that allows him to potentially pick up the champs cup !

Does seem a trifle unfair ...

but there appears to be one rule for the likes of United and Chelsea , and one for the rest of us .....

but it hardly helps the name that Mario has got for himself , most people probably think of him for his 'misdameanors first , and his football talents second .... and i don't suppose the refs or football authorities are any different.

Dont fret mate,Terry will not be lifting the CL trophy.

samharris said:

What was you prediction over the 2 legs Vs Barcelona??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

My prediction was a good hammering for the chavs but they deserved it over 2 legs...however in Munich I cannot see anything other than a win for the rags of Germany!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
samharris said:

I think Terry being the wonderful chap, that we all know him to be, will do the honourable and let the captain of the final lift the trophy should Chelsea win. Salt of the earth those Cock-ker-nees.

John Terry really bothers some people a lot more than he should. And stamping on somebody's head doesn't equate kneeing someone in the arse.

Also, UEFA and the FA play by different rulebooks.

Castiel said:
John Terry really bothers some people a lot more than he should. And stamping on somebody's head doesn't equate kneeing someone in the arse.

Also, UEFA and the FA play by different rulebooks.

Agree with most of that but come on, Terry is a prize cock.

I cant believe Mario didnt win football writers award. They never stop IMO.
Hes on the front of the Sun today as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.