I fear a gutless display tonight.

Uber Blues

Ime going to Stoke with my lad tonight, It's our first away game this term, although we are season ticket holders. I am not trying to be doom and gloom but I fear that we will not match Stoke for effort and desire tonight. I know we have some good quality players, but If they dont get stuck In and earn the right to display their tallents I cant see us getting much out of the game. It's a crucial time now upto and Including the Spuds game on the 6th at home. We have the talent, I just hope we have the stomach for a fight. I hope so!!

guess your glass is half empty then.....

mine is half full, we are going to turn up and fight tonight and sneak a 2-1 win.

I hope you're wrong, but fear that you're right.

This weekend's poor display against Stoke, should make our players hungry for revange, but I rather think it has shown the Stoke players that we're there for the picking if they put on a good show.

I've got a feeling we're going to show up for this one tonight. I've followed City for long enough to know that when you expect them to do badly they invariably throw a decent performance in. I may be wrong, but I reckon we'll come away with a win tonight.

Rammy Blue said:
guess your glass is half empty then.....

mine is half full, we are going to turn up and fight tonight and sneak a 2-1 win.

Half empty glasses tend to have false teeth in them...:)

My glass I'm happy to say is half full.

The general doom and gloom has been building, if the squad has an ounce of character we'll come out tonight and twat the 6 fingered fuckers. But I fear we don't have that character with Kompany, tevez and Bellamy out.

For rocks sake !! This site is bad enough after a match now we are committing suicide 12 hours before.

I am in block 38 row 31 I hope I am nowhere near you 'cos it is going to be one hell of a miserable night near you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.