I fear a gutless display tonight.

Well, hopefully we can string together a team of players who will put in a performance, get the result and set ourselves up nicely for the games ahead.

Stoke were absolute sh1t on Saturday and only our lack of spirit and ambition earned them a draw.

If we perform like that again we'll get nowt.

If we lose then I'll be questioning why we got rid of Hughes.
If we draw I'll be content.
If we win I'll be happy.

Not for this game in isolation but for what it will mean in terms of our ambitions and the managers progress to date.

Pace. . . . lets play with a great tempo and pace, hit them early and hard, shut those fuckin Dick head Delilahs up. 0-2 to City, Richards with a fuckin monster header, and Adebayor slotting 1 past there twat of a GK, sorry about the language, but im fired up now.

Blue Mist said:
For rocks sake !! This site is bad enough after a match now we are committing suicide 12 hours before.

I am in block 38 row 31 I hope I am nowhere near you 'cos it is going to be one hell of a miserable night near you.

Im 38 row 28. yey.

im fearing the same old away performance tonight, everton/hull. i just hope they know how massive this game is for us tonight

My God there are some miserable sods out there moaning about the way we might play.

I suppose they sit up all night on Christmas Eve trying to guess what's in the wrapped presents and thinking of how soon they can take them back for a refund when they open them find they don't like them!

I am a great believer in freedom of speech and the benefit of debate - but I do find some of the drivel pouring out of some supposedly passionate fans to be a complete pain in the arse.

If you really believe you have something to offer in the way of advice, apply for a job at the COMS.
Otherwise give it a rest.

If you're going to Stoke tonight take care. Believe in the boys but look out for the natives. They're bloody lunatics, and that's just the police !

Mind how you go.

Fearing another gutless performance too, but hopefully Adam Johnson will start and he'll want to cement a start so he'll play another blinder compared to that mard-arse Petrov on the left. If Johnson and SWP have a good game then I think we'll hopefully run out winners in the end. Then we just have to pray Kolo Toure doesn't have another shocker and Barry and de Jong decide to pass it forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.