I Feel A Tw@t In My City Home Shirt

LEE BRADBURY

I have 2 City shirts, the home one and the away one.

My home shirt has inexplicably shrunk, it has not been on a hot wash or anything, and my washer is a cold eco washing machine that does not even have a hot feed, it has not been in a tumble dryer, but it has now shrunk from an xxl to a large boy?,

Absolutely no problems with the away shirt that still fits perfectly so it is not a weight problem.

If I put the home shirt on it looks like a spray on and I feel a right tw@t,so now it is confined to the wardrobe.

Has anybody else suffered the same problem?

The material in the home shirt is different to the away shirt,the away one is better quality in my opinion.

NathanC said:
Home shirt = extreme nipple irritation unless you wear something under it.
to true !!!!,you end up with a right pair of bullets after wearing it(hang your coat on them)

I was going to comment about the shirts, as I only got mine at Xmas as a present from my brother in the UK. The material is terrible and the fit isn't much better. I got a Medium sized and it is so box-like. I only really were it for playing in but if I did want to wear it down to the pub (and meet up with the Sydney OSC in Cheers.....) it looks pretty ill-fitting.

i wear old retro ones,dont want to be seen as a "soon to have glory hunter";-)
met a blue today ( I was wearing my first advice shirt) first other blue i've met here in 3 years,reckons his son has city stuff all over his room but all his aussie schoolmates turn up to training in rag kits,not him though.good lad.

pominoz said:
i wear old retro ones,dont want to be seen as a "soon to have glory hunter";-)
met a blue today ( I was wearing my first advice shirt) first other blue i've met here in 3 years,reckons his son has city stuff all over his room but all his aussie schoolmates turn up to training in rag kits,not him though.good lad.

I see the occassional shirt knocking about Sydney. Tend to give them a nod or stop for a quick chat where possible. Not been a big shirt wearer over the last few years and tend to where them to play/train in but am leaning towards getting some of my golden oldies sent out to prove I've been on the block longer than most.....

Might even see if my 'KingKladze' 7 T-Shirt from outside Maine Road can be dug out the loft at home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.