I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

Re: Bricking It ...

I am all out of fingernails already, no idea what I will start to chew on once the game kicks off!

I never watch the build up. Usually it's just a load of has beens and never has beens sitting around slagging us off.

I just want the match to start, I am so nervous contemplating whhatt lies ahead I just want the game to get underway

RandomJ said:
I never watch the build up. Usually it's just a load of has beens and never has beens sitting around slagging us off.

Im with you mate, not switching it on until a minute or so before kick off. Nerves kicked in big time this morning, problem with me is they show up in the form of many, many dumps, its a pain in the arse quite literally :(

Seriously, I'm about to have a stroke (no pun intended). Don't think black coffee was the answer as my anxiety levels are at breaking point now (but the one hour sleep called for it). It's 7:40 am here and I was planning to wait until kick off to have a beer but fuck it, it's medicinal!!

I keep tearing up at the fact I'm not there (just had a call from the folks in Wembley which didn't help). I picked the wrong bloody year to be out of the country!!

As there are 1) no blues in this third world country and 2) no bars open at this time I'm relying on you, my fellow unseen but ever present blues, for support and banter through this amazing, wonderful, shit scary, vomit-esque time. COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON CITY!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.