I Guess tht settles the Mata on Mata

I'd still rather have signed Mata than Nasri before today's game; I'm still not entirely sure Nasri will be the missing link (isn't bloody everyone? :D) some on here are saying, however missing out on Mata and signing Nasri instead is a bit like missing out on Megan Fox and still getting to bang Rosie Huntington Whitely. It may not be what you originally wanted, but it's an epic shit-load better than fuck all.

nashark said:
Dax777 said:
Movement, pass, touch, goal. Whether it is against Championship level or against a Bluemoon alstar 11 with RIc in goal, you can tell when you see class.

I agree with that and Mata is one of them.

Signing Nasri was bad business.
Lol

I watched him today seemed alright quick player, but seems a bit greedy now and again still though we have the best Spaniard in the Prem so they can shove Mata up their arse...

pudge said:
Dax777 said:
pudge said:
Some might think this is harsh, but here goes;

You don't half talk some balls Dax, i thought once the transfer window closed or we'd done all our business you'd have nothing to post until January. unfortuanetly it looks like you'll be posting your usual bollox to the main forum.
Yes, it would have been, if your opinion mattered. As it doesn't... Well!
Oh I'm sorry, enlighten me as too how your opinion (which you seem to have on every footballer in the world seeing as you've seen every single one play since their career started, or at least you get on like you have) is more relevant than mine?
Did I say it was? Don't think so. Just certain yours doesn't.

-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm --

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I watched him today seemed alright quick player, but seems a bit greedy now and again still though we have the best Spaniard in the Prem so they can shove Mata up their arse...
I disagree with none of this, yet I still feel he was ours for the taking long before he became irrelevant to the discussion of getting him.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm --<br /><br />
adrianr said:
I'd still rather have signed Mata than Nasri before today's game; I'm still not entirely sure Nasri will be the missing link (isn't bloody everyone? :D) some on here are saying, however missing out on Mata and signing Nasri instead is a bit like missing out on Megan Fox and still getting to bang Rosie Huntington Whitely. It may not be what you originally wanted, but it's an epic shit-load better than fuck all.
This was what I was trying to say before the boo birds went all Timothy McVeigh on my OP and Pudge decided he'd rather get personal :I

Bloody hell, it is an effing forum FFS!

Dax777 said:
pudge said:
Dax777 said:
Yes, it would have been, if your opinion mattered. As it doesn't... Well!
Oh I'm sorry, enlighten me as too how your opinion (which you seem to have on every footballer in the world seeing as you've seen every single one play since their career started, or at least you get on like you have) is more relevant than mine?
Did I say it was? Don't think so. Just certain yours doesn't.

-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm --

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I disagree with none of this, yet I still feel he was ours for the taking long before he became irrelevant to the discussion of getting him.

-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm --

adrianr said:
This was what I was trying to say before the boo birds went all Timothy McVeigh on my OP and Pudge decided he'd rather get personal :I

Bloody hell, it is an effing forum FFS!
Exactly, so again, why does my opinion not matter?

mata was a few teams 3rd target just in case first or second was not attainable,no doubt a good player but i have a feeling only spurs and arsenal had him on top of there wish list!

I'd take your opinion much more seriously if you started a 'I told you so' thread after at least 12 games or so.

What you've failed to mention is a couple of wicked crosses he whipped in, one of which was put on a plate for Anelka. I never really saw him do this for Valencia, all his balls into the box were passes or drilled along the floor to the near post. I was very impressed with his crossing, something you seem to have missed. His goal was taken nicely but you'd expect most prem attacking players to have scored from there.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm --<br /><br />Nasri>>Mata

By a long, long way.

jay_mcfc said:
I'd take your opinion much more seriously if you started a 'I told you so' thread after at least 12 games or so.

What you've failed to mention is a couple of wicked crosses he whipped in, one of which was put on a plate for Anelka. I never really saw him do this for Valencia, all his balls into the box were passes or drilled along the floor to the near post. I was very impressed with his crossing, something you seem to have missed. His goal was taken nicely but you'd expect most prem attacking players to have scored from there.

-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm --

Nasri>>Mata

By a long, long way.

It was not an I told you so thread. But a wish we had gotten him instead of letting our rival strengthen thread.

Nasri>> Mata. On the performance of this weekend, Absolutely. But I have a feeling Mata is a better player, and would have been even better with Silva and would have had 40 days of training with us, had we been interested.

All these factors led to my sadness. But liek Afrian said Megan fox or Rosie Huntington. Take your pick :)

Mata fits better with Chelski than than he does us. Nasri fits better with us. Two great players that if flipped probably couldnt perform at their best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.