I HATE CLIVE TYLDESLEY

NICKS BACK said:
Pam said:
Clive Tyldesley is the Anti-Christ. I still remember his total incapacity to say the word VAN NISTLEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!. He always had to bellow it like a fucker.

Yeah there is only one Y in Nistellroy what a cockspam

And he shouted.

Trouble is they think the rags are flying the flag for all england and every fan wants them to win the cup again for england. I just want the fuckers knocked out, and I will support any team to beat the cheating bastards. Apologies for the swearing.

Rammyblues said:
Trouble is they think the rags are flying the flag for all england and every fan wants them to win the cup again for england. I just want the fuckers knocked out, and I will support any team to beat the cheating bastards. Apologies for the swearing.

I'll go along with that.

That said, the twat Danny Baker just said that everyone in the studio clapped when Porto scored.

Have to agree with the sentiments but he did get me a ticket for the league cup semi-final second leg against Liverpool when he worked for Radio Scouse.

After that he did come (invited) to my 21st birthday party.

Haven't spoken to the twat since!

Funniest Tyldesley quote of the night.

"Porto had no need to chase the game."

Boo hoo Clive, Boo hoo.

Have to agree with the sentiments but he did get me a ticket for the league cup semi-final second leg against Liverpool when he worked for Radio Scouse.

After that he did come (invited) to my 21st birthday party.

Haven't spoken to the twat since!

blue 1992 said:
i only watch city if i can help it.
really? thats a bit mad. if it wasnt for my scouse mate dragging me to the pub tomorrow i would definitely be watching barca bayern. but since city arent playing i suppose you would give that one a miss too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.