I hate Manchester City....

A Leeds fan posted this response to this bilious article:

Lazy, unimaginative, predictable opinion. The more open minded football fans see what is happening at Manchester City as a welcome challenge to the usual teams who continue to collect the trophies and CL money every season. I say good luch to City and as a Leeds fan I hope they knock the skint United off their perch..

Peter Doherty said:

Lazy, unimaginative, predictable opinion. The more open minded football fans see what is happening at Manchester City as a welcome challenge to the usual teams who continue to collect the trophies and CL money every season. I say good luch to City and as a Leeds fan I hope they knock the skint United off their perch..

Agree with that as will a lot of lower league fans it's got to the point where i don't even buy the national papers as it's just full of City hating bile.Wish they would get in tune with the normal lower league fan who is sick of the PL becoming as bad as the Scottish SPL .We want a change and if it means a club whose fans have followed there club through the worse of time then that makes us even more happy.It doesn't affect us it affects the clubs who have it far to easy for years and are bricking it that there gravy boat is peeing off down the river

Bcfcgaza said:
Peter Doherty said:

Agree with that as will a lot of lower league fans it's got to the point where i don't even buy the national papers as it's just full of City hating bile.Wish they would get in tune with the normal lower league fan who is sick of the PL becoming as bad as the Scottish SPL .We want a change and if it means a club whose fans have followed there club through the worse of time then that makes us even more happy.It doesn't affect us it affects the clubs who have it far to easy for years and are bricking it that there gravy boat is peeing off down the river

Thank you for that. I had just assumed that we have become the pariah's of the whole footballing nation what with us ruining football and all.

But that is what you begin to believe with all this bile around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.