I hate monday night games!!!

CheesySmoker

this wait is killing me, im sat here doing nothing!!!!

aston villa next week is also a f*cking monday night game, oh joy

For us Americans(west coasters anyway) they're fantastic! Don't have to wake up to watch it at 5:30 in the morning like the derby last week. On a proper sports channel here as well that's in HD! Monday games are the best of the season! :)

DalbeyINUK said:
For us Americans(west coasters anyway) they're fantastic! Don't have to wake up to watch it at 5:30 in the morning like the derby last week. On a proper sports channel here as well that's in HD! Monday games are the best of the season! :)

What channel is it on mate? Got some friends in the US who don't think it's on at all?

Yeah, I don't have to wake up early, but I have to take the afternoon off work. I really began running out of excuses with the UEFA Cup run last year.

SalfordCityBlue said:
DalbeyINUK said:

What channel is it on mate? Got some friends in the US who don't think it's on at all?

Tell your friends about this site:
http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/

I like night cup games but Premier games are a pain in the arse. I take my 7 year old who won't be able to go tonight because it's school tomorrow. Our next home match is a month away on Sunday 25th October, it's not fair, he's gutted!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.