I HATE YOU CITY

Bastards. But TBH the rags deserved it. Our final ball was woeful and thats what champions have in their locker that pretenders don't.

Come on Chelsea !!!!

Didnt surprise me at all, piss poor at times and we bottled it again. Half the team seem to switch off in last few mins.

It would be great if SWP would pass once in a while aswell, not fucking try take a player on, lose the ball and they make a huge counter attack.

when will we ever fucking learn...added time is the time to big up against the scum...we fucked up in sept in the CC and today..
3 fuck ups in one season..

WHEN WILL WE EVER FUCKING LEARN.!!

No need for tears or anything lads, Spurs at home is the biggest game for us this season, this is nothing but a speedbump! Heads high

That was a fucking gutless performance! I can't believe we played for the draw! I said we had to attack, but we were toothless, tevez and adebayor weren't on the end of any crosses!!! FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA GO MAD!!!! IF SPURS WIN ITS OVER :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.