I HATE YOU CITY

Shocking, woeful, gutless, passionless, piss poor. Fucking rubbish from start to finish. Why take Johnson off? Delivery on corners was shit, played for the draw. I'm really fucking angry about this. Typical rag cnuts. There was just absolutely no need for such a wretched performance, they were there for the taking today.

Just in a state of shock to be honest. We played for a draw yet had created chances. Maybe if we had played a little more offensive we could created more.. who's to say? But no one looked real sharp on the pitch, no one really stood out. In the end its up to the players. I'm disappointed after waking up at 6:20 AM to watch the game that I had to see it end like that.

gangerolv said:
ADEBAYOR TODAY. WHAT IS HE DOING SMILING LIKE THAT AND DONT CARE FUCK!

Win or lose, he gets paid 150'000 this weekend. What does he care.

I don't. And never will. Been through tough times with City but
I will always love them. CTID.

I feel sick saying this but you have to admire their never say die attitude. This game could win the bastards the title.

Once is unlucky, twice is a coincidence, three times i'm sorry we only have ourselves to blame, three times this season they have done us injury time, we switch off, only ourselves to blame. It's results like this that keep the Hughes, Mancini debate raging, im totally behind Mancini like I was Hughes, and through out a season I think Mancini would get more points, on one off games I think Hughes could get a team to do whats required.

I'm not usually a kneejerker on individual players but for me Ireland used his last life today. Came on, did nothing except lose the ball in a good position for us, then it WAS HIM who switched off when Scholes scored. Don't blame Onuoha, it was Ireland who should have had Scholes there.

Love our academy, love our team, but the money and bling has gone to his head.

I'll personally drive you to Trafford, Superman!

Also, while I'm kneejerking, can someone send Given and Bridge away with Ireland. Given's distribution utter sh*te, never comes out, bring back Joe! And Bridge got done far too many times, maybe we should have played Garrido after all, couldn't have been much worse.

God damn it.

P.S. Back the manager, blame the players. We had plenty of opportunities today, Bellers just had a sh*t game as did Tevez.

Whats the chance of losing like this so many times? City is useless, giving us false hope all the time, then shitting on us as usually. I'm so fucking fed up with this comedy team, nothing ever changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.