I HATE YOU CITY

Garry.Cook said:
Is this a thread for the plastics or what?!

Our lads gave 110% today and deserved a draw at least. We had a few guys who had an 'off-day' which is frustrating but we all know they were VERY lucky to snatch that. Stop being so f*cking fickle and support the team.

Also...to those who continue to slag off Mancini...you don't have a clue what you're on about, he obviously does so either shut up or go back to whoever you supported before we were rich.

I <3 CITY!

Spot on.

CTID, get a grip some of you.

The troops were unlucky today. Not the best performance but again i'm more angry about when we lost it rather than how.

Pick ourselves up and get a win against Arsenal. I pray.

I only read the first page of this thread and it was enough to make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves for acting like total fucking bitches. Pull yourselves you fucking dick heads. You'r not only an embarassement to proper supporters, but an embarassement to fucking men. Twats.

Garry.Cook said:
Is this a thread for the plastics or what?!

Our lads gave 110% today and deserved a draw at least. We had a few guys who had an 'off-day' which is frustrating but we all know they were VERY lucky to snatch that. Stop being so f*cking fickle and support the team.

Also...to those who continue to slag off Mancini...you don't have a clue what you're on about, he obviously does so either shut up or go back to whoever you supported before we were rich.

I <3 CITY!

I agree all is not lost BUT i think a bit of constructive criticism is warranted towards a number of the players today.Im sorry Stephen Ireland certainly did NOT give 110% when he came on

Anyone who thinks we deserved 'at least' a draw obviously didn't watch the game for 93 minutes. We were dire, played for the draw and that's dangerous, we allow the rags to control the tempo of the game, control the posession and win the midfield battle. We're not top 4 quality yet, it's gonna take another season, and another summer of strengthening

Fucking gutted.

I would smack Rooney if I ever saw him, I hate him so much.

Still, all we have to do is beat Spurs and it wont matter, especially if they lose to Chelsea.

fucking grow a set will you. we got beat in a piss poor game, will still be happy if we finish 4th. this is what it is like to follow city. we do everything the hard way

Based on what Aaron?

14 goals in 3 games? Or a poor 90 minutes today?

Feck me, get a grip....we are certainly on a par if not better than Spuds, Liverpool, Villa etc so to say we're not top 4 quality is ludicrous (sp).

Nobody said it would be easy,

CTID

Wheres the loyalty lads ? CTID <3<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 pm --<br /><br />Wheres the loyalty lads ? CTID <3

Well- what can i say... we play for the draw all day when we've been winning by attacking meaning we were f****** from the very moment mancini gave his pre-match team talk. None of the players had any extra bloody incentive to win. We defend well until the last f****** minute when we let that red shit cross the ball totally unmarked to the dickhead scholes who is unmarked. Tevez and Rooney were pathetic and hardly any of our attackers put any effort in at all. What the fuch was the point in bringing vieira the little bugger has been s*** from the moment we bought him. And we seem to be fucking up every important game we have with mancini in charge.

Man Utd 3-1 Man City- toothless performance
Man City 0-2 Everton- Chance to go into fourth bloody useless once Everton had scored
And now this

How the fuck are we going to beat Tottenham with form like this and with mancini in charge we'll probably sit on our backsides for the draw and fucking get owned again.

Still think we are going to come fourth.

Tottenham 0-1 Chelsea - Drogba 90+3
Arsenal 1-3 Man City
Man Utd 2-0 Tottenham

Then we're 4 pts clear even if we do fuck up against spurs. COME ON CITY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.