I have a confession to make ....

Mantel said:
My GF is connected to our router by wireless, I'm using a cable. She said "The internet is so slow" And I said "it is maybe because I'm watching a fucking stream... oh wait, just another defeat", closed the stream and opened the liveticker on skysports.

I know this will probs get me banned but Now the tactcs away from home aren't bad.

Forget it I can't believe that. But at least today it worked

SambaMan said:
Absolute legendary.
It was good. That goal didn't win us a title or something. Maybe a little more self-confidence... they got a late late draw after being 2-0 down. Hope this is kind of a turning point now.

watched it with my girlfriend who is a red (but closet blue, which will piss her rag dad off when she is fully converted) and I was like "its over, we dont play with confidence when we concede" she said you will pull it back late on. some part of me was gutted she was right haha

bornblueegg said:
Mantel said:
My GF is connected to our router by wireless, I'm using a cable. She said "The internet is so slow" And I said "it is maybe because I'm watching a fucking stream... oh wait, just another defeat", closed the stream and opened the liveticker on skysports.

I know this will probs get me banned but Now the tactcs away from home aren't bad.

Forget it I can't believe that. But at least today it worked

lol!

your just like my bro he lost complete faith in the team. At that point I got up and started prancing about shouting and cheering saying stuff like " WE GOT THIS BOY! JUST 4 MINUTES" ... soon after we won and I rubbed it in my brothers face lmao ...also punched him a bit in the excitement.

SambaMan said:
I always stay until the end.

Knew we would do it today. A few around us were saying that we were going to get one more chance after Sturidges goal and I said, well lets pray to God it falls to Robinho. Absolute legendary.
Best way to look at it! I stormd out didnt see either goal bt celebratd outside stil in disbelief!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.