I have Grease 2 on the telly...

I could. Or I could beat him at a game of Mercy with them, you should hear him screeeeeeeeeeam lol!!!

The T birds are sexy though. The quiffs, the leather jackets, they can sing...they're only one step down the "Cool" ladder from the Fonz. Cant say the same about those nasty, greasy footballers and the guys from Top Gear I'm afraid...

Ally.P said:
The T birds are sexy though. The quiffs, the leather jackets, they can sing...they're only one step down the "Cool" ladder from the Fonz. Cant say the same about those nasty, greasy footballers and the guys from Top Gear I'm afraid...
You must be a woman - you can multi-task. I could never watch telly and post on here at the same time - lol.

mr t said:
Ally.P said:
You must be a woman - you can multi-task. I could never watch telly and post on here at the same time - lol.
She definitely is!

With the exception of South Park, I can't think of any other musicals where i haven't wanted to punch 90% of the cast for their forced merriment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.