I have said it before and I will say it again

The "Champions again ole ole" chant

though funny at the swamp has become a curse ever since and an embarrasment as we seem to concede not long after someone starts it.

As we cleary are trying our best to prove the statement wrong lets pack it in for now

;-)

(btw I think we will be champions again in may though)

I agree it sounds like a rag chant anyway (well a rag chant from the nineties)

Need to get I'll follow you everywhere going again, we seemed to score within 5 minutes of that going every game second half of last season.

All people did on here was moan about "best defence in Europe" and "follow you everywhere" last season, and by the run-in they'd become cult classics that everyone will remember fondly forever and linked to the treble season in hearts and minds. I don't think champions again is a classic, but the idea people can't sing along to it is absurd. And all the "classics" get sung multiple times a game. If you want more renditions of blue moon then start them.

And on Saturday: multiple invisible man, best team in the land etc etc never got out of the south stand. The argument that if singers stuck to them everyone would get involved is a fiction. One "stand up for the champions" barely got out of the standing sections. It's just not true.

Blaming 1/4 of the ground for creating the wrong sort of atmosphere when 3/4 of the ground don't get involved is so silly.

Last edited:
I can’t get the f*cking chant out of my head when I think about it by accident. it’s driving me f*cking mad. It’s starts again!

The atmosphere is wank because the singing section is obsessed with flavour of the month songs that most of the ground don't know.

When 'Bluemoon, City best team in the land' and 'City City City' are started, the whole ground joins in.

We need more atmosphere because the Etihad is becoming an easy place for teams to visit.

If we avoid defeat against Sheff U, not a single visiting team will have won at the Etihad in the whole of 2023, in all comps.

There are easier places to visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.