I Heard A Rumour...................

I spoke to Hughes the other day about his management style..I told him, "Hughsie mate, it aint what you do it's the way that you do it" you want to be careful because they may keep you on until the end of the season but it could well be a cruel summer for you.

he looked at me like I'd just landed from Venus, but if he HAS got the boot, tough luck, as they say Nah Nah Hey Hey kiss him goodbye

blueshortshorts said:
I spoke to Hughes the other day about his management style..I told him, "Hughsie mate, it aint what you do it's the way that you do it" you want to be careful because they may keep you on until the end of the season but it could well be a cruel summer for you.

he looked at me like I'd just landed from Venus, but if he HAS got the boot, tough luck, as they say Nah Nah Hey Hey kiss him goodbye

Now that's the funniest Hughes Out post I have read! Disagree with you but at least your original!

blueshortshorts said:

You should have told him It Aint What You Do It's The Way That You Do It COS THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS! So it's all you're fault see!

brass neck said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/710/manchester-city/2009/02/15/1110075/luiz-felipe-scolari-to-replace-mark-hughes-at-manchester-city-re

mmmmmmmmmm

That story is a re-write of a News of the World story, that should be enough to doubt the integrity of the story! The News of the World story has no fact or basis of fact behind it. It basically says that we're getting Scolari so we can sign Kaka, because in the Kaka negotiations there wasn't a manager to answer technical questions of where Kaka would fit into the team. But apparently now we can sign Kaka because he's friendly with Scolari and Scolari will be able to answer the football questions Milan and Kakas representatives.

Yeah, journalist clutching a short straws, unique eh??!!!

scorer said:
There is something about Scolari that appeals... now he's available it would be a sound move.

I reckon our performances would improve overnight.

Is it the home draws with Hull & Southend?

Or is it the ignorance of a basic tactic like putting men on the posts for set pieces?

LongLang said:
I don't know how true it is, but i heard that hughes has either been given the boot or quit and that it will be announced shortly.

personally i can see it being true, because since the signing of Robihno this season has just been disappointing. we were supposed to be making our mark and showing people that in the next few years we can be serious title contenders.
so far we are a laughing stock. name any other club who has spent what we have and still underachieve? its a shambles.
every club in the world is laughing at us, and taking our money in over priced average player.
when is wayne bridge worth £100,000 a week?
how come Jo was never given a proper run in the team. first day out for Everton and he bags 2 and wins a penalty!?!

something needs looking at seriously in our management structure................

spuds

Bluemoon115 said:
scorer said:
There is something about Scolari that appeals... now he's available it would be a sound move.

Or is it the ignorance of a basic tactic like putting men on the posts for set pieces?

its the fact he's won the world cup

invisable man said:
Bluemoon115 said:
scorer said:

its the fact he's won the world cup

With a Brazil side that picked itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.