"I hope City get relegated"

Big Swifty

Just a couple of mins ago I flicked on to SS1 and it was a ragbag item of "Soccer a.m.'s Best Bits", and who should be on but Terry Christian shouting the odds, apparently about the final (QPR) game last season. "They are SO bitter!" (us, presumably), and "They hate United! I hope they get relegated!!!"
The man is a loathsome cretin. Even Ferguson wouldn't come out with such obnoxious bile.
Of course, it is us who are bitter. I switched channels at once. Why does he get airtime?

Just watched it and i thought he was on about QPR that he hopes get relegated? He's still a prick though.

Big Swifty said:
Just a couple of mins ago I flicked on to SS1 and it was a ragbag item of "Soccer a.m.'s Best Bits", and who should be on but Terry Christian shouting the odds, apparently about the final (QPR) game last season. "They are SO bitter!" (us, presumably), and "They hate United! I hope they get relegated!!!"
The man is a loathsome cretin. Even Ferguson wouldn't come out with such obnoxious bile.
Of course, it is us who are bitter. I switched channels at once. Why does he get airtime?

I heard him on Radio 5 being asked whether United fans would respect the Hillsborough tribute (which ultimately they didn't)

Somehow he turned it into a tirade against City and even hinted that it was City fans who let the fireworks off outside the swamp during the Minute silence for Munich.

At one point he quoted the City in-joke, when we say "He's alright for a red" as evidence of how pathetic we all are.

Personally, it's because of obnoxious hypocritical dickheads like Terry Christian that most of us use the phrase.

Apologies (not to him) if he was hoping it was QPR going down. I only switched on in mid-rant and assumed it was us he wanted relegated. I'm sure he wants that anyway.

It's funny that they moan about everybody "hating united" yet they slang every other team off, what do they expect !

He was talking about hoping QPR were relegated. His story was that he was in a bar full of QPR fans, went outside 5 mins from the end and assumed the cheer was because QPR had won the game.

Obviously no idea how much fans of other teams despise Utd (In some way fuelled by dickheads like him).

He's full of shit though, as he said the QPR fans didn't even cheer when they equalised and then went 2-1 up. For a team on the brink of relegation, how unlikely is that? I'll wager he wasn't even in a London bar. If he was, why not watch it in a cockney red pub. Must be enough of them. Probably at home putting on his Champions 20 t-shirt, ready to go out and celebrate around Stretford Arndale when we entered injury time.

On the show, he did an awful job trying to justify his twitter rant about the 17 year old ref and got ripped a new arsehole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.