"I hope City get relegated"

According to wiki St Bede's is an independent Catholic school. Independent=private.

In fairness it might have been 'direct grant' when he was there. IIRC direct grant schools were mostly fee paying but you could get in for free by passing a sort of super 11 plus.

This man is plankton.

Remember him on the night we won the league, was on Radio Five and totally embarrassed himself by trying to belittle it.

He was on with Ian Cheeseman and attempted a disgraceful character assassination of him.

It got to the stage where the presenter Stephen Nolan fucked him off and said he was bitter...

I used to gob in Christian's tea in my younger days!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01hlmls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01hlmls</a>

Bluemoon115 said:
Who is he?

I only know his name through him talking about City.

Well said!

Remember, that day was the worst day ever for most of them, and we will gain far more distress out of them by gloating silently well they bring up all this bile, because what they are really upset about it was the manner of how we did them in Fergie time. And, I think they may have a few more days like that to come. And they know it - and seem to having trouble digesting it! Poor rags.

kev20971 said:
It's funny that they moan about everybody "hating united" yet they slang every other team off, what do they expect !

Bingo!

And to be fair, when he had finished his little rant about how he couldnt understand why people hated united Helen Chamberlain said, perhaps its because of people like you....

badmash said:
He took my bait on twitter

terry christian ‏@terrychristian
squeezing in 50 years of manc music history into a one hour lecture tomorrow , hope those MMU students have got their jotters with them :-)

Me
What about 50 years of the Bramall music scene??? Im sure your old teachers at the private school you attended would love it

terry christian ‏@terrychristian
Hmm only lived in bramhall 10 yrs and went to grammar school not private school

Now he has blocked me hahaha

they all do it, irani did it when i asked him why his dad had a season ticket for 7 years before he even come to england

I recently heard a rumour that this odious little prick has been banned from watching his lads football team for life. Abusing the referee by all accounts (who was probably just a kid). His son must be so proud to of him.

Having seen him in action a couple of years ago when my lad played for Poynton U8s/9s I cannot say I am surprised. A horrible moronic twat having a go at our lads on the pitch and trying (as if he could) to intimidate the refs. I believe he got a warning for it back then.

What a cock did even have the balls to say it to refs face

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terry-christian-banned-from-watching-son-1371755" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/te ... on-1371755</a>

Big Swifty said:
Just a couple of mins ago I flicked on to SS1 and it was a ragbag item of "Soccer a.m.'s Best Bits", and who should be on but Terry Christian shouting the odds, apparently about the final (QPR) game last season. "They are SO bitter!" (us, presumably), and "They hate United! I hope they get relegated!!!"
The man is a loathsome cretin. Even Ferguson wouldn't come out with such obnoxious bile.
Of course, it is us who are bitter. I switched channels at once. Why does he get airtime?

I have a bit of a soft spot for loathsome cretins. They tend to get a bad press. But Christian doesn't get into this category. He is a thoroughly repellent sub-human piece of vileness!

And the only way he gets airtime is precisely 'cos he's a repellent sub-human piece of Rag vileness. SSNakesTV need these pieces slipping in to make sure the other sub-human pieces of MANUre keep their subscriptions up to the minute.

St Bede's was an independent school, I know as I went there, but if you lived in Trafford and passed the 11+ you could go there for free, so it was an odd mix of toffs and people who thought they were working class, hence Mr Nob head "thinking" he is working class with that awful put-on accent.

(I'm no toff by the way, my manc accent is genuine!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.