i hope Jo Staying in January?

Think he will stay at least until end of season.
Has probably been our most improved player and obviously happy to play when and where the manager wants.

A good squad man.

Have I missed something with Jo?
It seems plenty of blues see something in him that I have not!
God awful player and certainly not good enough for us!!
Lets not forget people, we are trying to win the premier league here...I'm sorry but we won't be winning it if we're playing the likes if Jo!

atleast the lad tries.
youve got ade going to the media and saying he wants to leave in jan and that juve are interested in him.
if he does the job professionally then i can see bobby rewarding that.

He's not a top striker but if he's working hard in training, does not moan about being on the bench and maintains his work rate on field then why not keep him ? afterall he can't be on that much money compared to others besides Mancini seems to like him perhaps he can yet make something out of him.

A stayer for me.

He has improved his attitude beyond recognition and for all those people that say he does nothing really need to be opening their eyes to the bigger picture of what people bring to the game.

He brings people into the game, his hold up play has also improved and his runs into the box should have had a better reward goals wise, he should have had plenty of passes when he had an open goal to shoot at but Tevez (mainly) has chosen to shoot themselves.

He might not be the best, but at least he puts a shift in.

Jo running about and getting into the game is a lot more helpful than Ade or Santa Cruz stood standing and watching everyone else run around, no matter how talented they are.

Look at Fulham, nothing special from Jo, but he did his job and played his part in a wonderful attacking performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.