I hope Tevez stays

MadchesterCity

I hope Tevez stays, there I said it!

Why should we hold a grudge?

If the boss is willing to forgive and forget then so am I.

OK he may be tainted now, but he is one hell of a good 4th striker.

Screw losing out on £30m transfer cash, we need to be realistic and cosider FFP rules.

City First, everything else second, maybe this will have been a lesson in morality for Tevez, we can only hope!!

Why ?

Because he insulted the town i come from in a nasty vindictive way. Not just how he called it, mainly his ulterior motive which was to show how much he wanted to leave. This was a dirty low move on his part.

He is a liar, insubordinate, unfaithful, narcissistic. With his behavior he may as well spat in our brew.

He can fuck of i hate the little shit faced twat i dont care if Mohammed Yoda Dalai pope jesus the effing 3rd forgave him, i never will.

Only way I'd accept him back would be if he dumped Kia, got his ass in shape, took a pay cut on a new contract, publicly apologized to Mancini and to us and showed a willingness to be sat on the bench.

Since none of that will happen, he can fuck right off.

The most important person in all of this is Bobby Manc. He's the one who has been undermined and will feel that a player has usurped him. As fans all we get is what's in the press most of the time.

If the pair make up and Tevez pulls on a blue shirt again, then as long as he puts the effort in, the crowd should support him.

I think the boss is willing to 'forgive and forget' so we avoid constructive dismissal and a reduced fee.

If money were out of the equation, Mancini would have sent him packing last summer.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
The most important person in all of this is Bobby Manc. He's the one who has been undermined and will feel that a player has usurped him. As fans all we get is what's in the press most of the time.

If the pair make up and Tevez pulls on a blue shirt again, then as long as he puts the effort in, the crowd should support him.

was expecting loads of abuse but these are wise words.

Mancini has came through this even stronger and seeing Tevez kneel before him is another feather in his cap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.