I hope Tevez stays

In an ideal world all players would behave like Silva, keep their emotions in check and behave in a manner which will not bring negative publicity on the club.

Tevez isnt like that and neither for example is Balotelli so you have to weigh up the advantages with the disadvantages. In an ideal world we could buy a similar players with the same level of ability without the baggage, failing that if he can be motivated to perform like he has the previous two seasons and behaves like Mancini expects of him i would have no issue with him playing for us again.

I'll support the team, but I will no longer clap Tevez in the pre match build up etc. if he was to return, which I very highly doubt. I have no reason to and neither does anyone else, he gets paid to score and I will celebrate because the team is benefiting. My opinion on it anyways.

franksinatra said:
In an ideal world all players would behave like Silva, keep their emotions in check and behave in a manner which will not bring negative publicity on the club.

Tevez isnt like that and neither for example is Balotelli so you have to weigh up the advantages with the disadvantages. In an ideal world we could buy a similar players with the same level of ability without the baggage, failing that if he can be motivated to perform like he has the previous two seasons and behaves like Mancini expects of him i would have no issue with him playing for us again.

I would if he did but he won't so forget it . . . some people just can't let go can they eh?

I'm shocked that we are on page two and Tevez City hasnt popped a post in.

Citizenhill said:
I'll support the team, but I will no longer clap Tevez in the pre match build up etc. if he was to return, which I very highly doubt. I have no reason to and neither does anyone else, he gets paid to score and I will celebrate because the team is benefiting. My opinion on it anyways.
That pretty much sums up my feelings too....

MadchesterCity said:
I hope Tevez stays, there I said it!

Why should we hold a grudge?

If the boss is willing to forgive and forget then so am I.

OK he may be tainted now, but he is one hell of a good 4th striker.

Screw losing out on £30m transfer cash, we need to be realistic and cosider FFP rules.

City First, everything else second, maybe this will have been a lesson in morality for Tevez, we can only hope!!

I hope he stays, too, but only if he passes the ball a bit more.

hisroyalblueness said:
franksinatra said:

I would if he did but he won't so forget it . . . some people just can't let go can they eh?

Some people are realistic enough to see that currently Tevez holds all the cards. If we sack him we lose a player valued at 40 million or sell him in January there will be few buyers as proved in the summer and so lose him for a reduced fee, probably benefiiting one of our rivals and effecting our ambitions of achieving FFP.

If Mancini, the individual directly involved in the situation, believes he can build a relationship again and get the correct response from Tevez then thats good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.