i hope we go back for kaka

Not going to happen this window. Cook's visibly pissed off with them and wouldn't be surprised if we came in with a derisory offer in summer.

I don't feel it's over, come the summer Milan will realise what they could do with £100m and the deal will be back on, I still feel Kaka will wear City Blue this year...the football world now knows, Milan may sell, and only City can comfortably buy.

Nah, only way I can see this happening is next Summer IF we managed to squeeze a CL spot. If not then I cant ever see him at City now, unless it was for an end of career payday.

Would prefer a top class striker, centre half, left winger or goalkeeper over Kaka and have always felt like that

Be cool, we not that desperate..for him.
Back in the summer, much cheaper, and they know, no one will pay more than us for him.

Would prefer a top class striker, centre half, left winger or goalkeeper over Kaka and have always felt like that

felixbg said:
sorry ... dont want him anywhere near us. he's made his choice and chosen not to be part of the blue revolution, so so be it

Yeah Rsc had he's chance and look at him now! I know there's a big difference with Milan and Blackburn but...

Isnt real madrid wantin a talk to him in the summer after their elections think they will get him or could a biddin war begin is that what milan want? any one agree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.