I just cant stop this childish behaviour

uncle fester

just lately whenever I'm out in the car and see a pedestrian wearing a rag shirt I cant resist the urge to beep the horn point at them and laugh in their faces

junvenile in the extreme but it gives me no end of pleasure ;)

been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s

You've done well to spot one!

I work in the City Centre and travel (either on foot or on the free bus) across Manchester and spotted my first hint of rag colours earlier tonight down at Deansgate Locks.

Weighed the clown up, I doubt he could tell me who their last manager before Baconface was, so I didn't even engage in conversation with him.

squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s
New Year's Day if I remember correctly. Leeds pipped 'em to the title that year, the rags bottling it in fine style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.