I just cant stop this childish behaviour

squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s

Dennis Bailey Hat-trick on Baconchops Birthday.

Marvin said:
Not easy at the moment as they are in hiding

True
Of my 4 rag nighbours
one has had the guts to say well done
one has just emerged after a week's hideaway (admitted by his missus !!!)
one bustles about his business, avoiding eye contact , as if the whole thing never happened LOL !
the worst offender has still to show his ugly smirking face as he has nothing to smirk about anymore !!!!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

the best time was driving past the swamp having been to a shop in White City the day they lost 4-1 to QPR, think it could have been over the Christmas period back in the early 90s
New Year's Day if I remember correctly. Leeds pipped 'em to the title that year, the rags bottling it in fine style.

Just like this year then haha.

uncle fester said:
just lately whenever I'm out in the car and see a pedestrian wearing a rag shirt I cant resist the urge to beep the horn point at them and laugh in their faces

junvenile in the extreme but it gives me no end of pleasure ;)
I know someone who will not be happy at you laughing at rags,I wonder if he will come on here and tell you so.

I saw a guy in Tesco with a rag shirt on the day after they came runners up and I did uncontrollably laugh out loud.
Mind you, he was as gormless as they come, which made it all the funnier.
Childish I know, but I couldn't help it!

shawgorbie said:
uncle fester said:
just lately whenever I'm out in the car and see a pedestrian wearing a rag shirt I cant resist the urge to beep the horn point at them and laugh in their faces

junvenile in the extreme but it gives me no end of pleasure ;)
I know someone who will not be happy at you laughing at rags,I wonder if he will come on here and tell you so.

I think it`s past Roy "Pikey Twat" Keane`s bed time anyway.

vamps said:
Nothing is juvenile when it includes pissing off rags

Well having found out that a local rag never turned in for work last Monday & went AWOL for quite sometime after I remember him gloating what Newcastle was about to do to us up @ there place on that Super Sunday. O dear guess what? I happened to be doing abit of shopping, just the standard stuff mainly milk tonight & who should be on the checkout till? The RAG pmsl. my first words were what a nightmare ehh on Super Sunday? Apparently we are to keep OUR PREMIERSHIP TROPHY polished for them (still not sure who THEM are? Typical arrogant armchair rag! No surprize there, Paid for goods & child like had to finish with CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS. Classic, if only he had just said 1 word CONGRATULATIONS just maybe the words CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS might not have been mentioned by me, very much doubt it though PMSL. Think I will be wearing my CHAMPIONS 12 shirt the next time I have to visit for milk again, can't wait ;-)))))))))))))))))

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
squirtyflower said:
been doing it for years

New Year's Day if I remember correctly. Leeds pipped 'em to the title that year, the rags bottling it in fine style.

But not in as fine a style as this year, eh?

LOL!

Remember talking to my mate after the game , and the best thing about the agony we went through on Sunday to win the damn thing , was that it hurt them so fuckin` badly . I mean , can you imagine ? It would have fuckin` killed me at any rate ... few who have bothered to speak to me have said they wished we`d have won 6-0... I am so enjoying our joy and their pain !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.