I just handed my notice in..

*i just handed in my notice

internet-grammer-police-incorrect-spelling-gag-womens-sport-t-shirt.jpg

Started a new (and promising) job at a golf course a few weeks ago. It all started ok but after a week or 2 I noticed a couple of the "in" guys took a bit of a disliking to me. I tried to ignore it but I kind of felt like it could get worse.
By week 3 I knew people were suddenly going quiet when I entered the break room, like they were all talking about me. Sad fucks..
I needed this job, had a rough time recently.
It's hard when this happens, I am a bit political and a member of MAGA, that's why I moved to Florida. I thought everyone here was like me.

It's kind of heartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I live alone and I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird overweight guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
How very dare you......

This ‘British guy’ sounds like a right smart ****….you should wait for him after work….
Ohh I abhor violence mate, I got bullied at high school.
I do have a collection of semi-automatic rifles, but they're just for hanging on the wall, I do like to polish them though whilst I watch my BlueRay collection of Marvel movies.

Started a new (and promising) job at a golf course a few weeks ago. It all started ok but after a week or 2 I noticed a couple of the "in" guys took a bit of a disliking to me. I tried to ignore it but I kind of felt like it could get worse.
By week 3 I knew people were suddenly going quiet when I entered the break room, like they were all talking about me. Sad fucks..
I needed this job, had a rough time recently.
It's hard when this happens, I am a bit political and a member of MAGA, that's why I moved to Florida. I thought everyone here was like me.

It's kind of heartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I live alone and I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird overweight guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
"Singer"?

1000011025.gif

You have my sympathy. I find Brits who go out to the States are generally sad pathetic people running away from something. They act big and bully others to cover their own inadequacy.

They also have small willies.

You have my sympathy. I find Brits who go out to the States are generally sad pathetic people running away from something. They act big and bully others to cover their own inadequacy.

They also have small willies.
He talks a lot about soccer, I think maybe he's secretly a soccer Mom...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.